Scott AT2 Handlebar

Racin'snake

Gold Trader
Cannondale Fan
Feedback
View
As above in silver and in fair condition please although don't mind scuffs to the sides ass will be taped up .Can anyone please help? :)

Re:

I have an AT3 grey one £15 PPGift + shipping but easy to cut a bit off the ends to make an AT2.

Re: Re:

M-Power":3n6cp7lq said:
I have an AT3 grey one £15 PPGift + shipping but easy to cut a bit off the ends to make an AT2.
Thanks for the reply, silver would be better for this one but...how grey is grey? I vaguely remember seeing one in a gunmetal type painted finish? cheers

Re: Re:

Racin'snake":24e7m78q said:
M-Power":24e7m78q said:
Thanks for the reply, silver would be better for this one but...how grey is grey? I vaguely remember seeing one in a gunmetal type painted finish? cheers

This colour. Its just to show ( this isnt an AT3 bar ), mine are boxed up in storage. Just gives you an idea if it suits your build.

Attachments

• D8CC1EFA-807A-4B37-9A0B-E889D49D8160.jpeg
    D8CC1EFA-807A-4B37-9A0B-E889D49D8160.jpeg
    41.4 KB · Views: 259
Re:

Ok...maybe a little dark but if nothing else turn up soon then I guess these will work. Can you give me a day or two?

Re:

Of course, no rush at all. It will take me a few days to pick them up if they suit your build. Gives you options to custom cut them to length ;) and they have end caps.

Back