Wtd: 1 1/8th quill stem in a 130-150mm length

uk gearmuncher

Retro Guru
Hi guys,

I've got a 1989 GT Karorokoram I'm currently rebuilding. Sadly the GT stem was missing when I got it so I need to source another quill stem to take its place. It's for a 1 1/8th headtube and I want the old school long and low look so something in the 130-150mm would be ideal. I think something black in colour would be great but it needs to be scratch or scuff free and something from the 1989-1992 era ideally.

What have you got ?

Re:

I've got a very tidy syncros with the gold coloured zicral bolts and quill bolt doing nothing. Might be later than you want, not sure of year.

Re:

Hi
can help with Tioga T-bone showed in this photo
CKHv4RWXDFsquYW6ypvfxT1Cnh192fYwSRTZ_HW2LRyooFGCCTW4ya_mzb3H8lzA6WhYmKd2_9K7ogia2YrSvzeybDlDspfTryCsHfoEdAqkNz_NWoULBoeYpJPW_yZ-PW8D-XGsXmhOTgiPaRvF6fnTknHAN0V_d044uRnMd6Q9QIEmrPvA0HVpr4y9dNJJeD1h2Qc93Ws9D7LCABIBWaDiIrNv6Px2342WGJvNY_gCCI6afAew8iirJoG1S1ttEDboAIDv2OMlQtPvTSxNSzhOcOZhXTqSFW9-S3vnDLDIPR_N4ahrtyB5VA7XkYgJJoq4F6w2kwBSnYdVtJMc1Q8i8Vdz5bqDlwp-SQZZhT8V8Jztv5iT9jsEIvcqhMTLnvsREIOjwf4EhxpEuANgTXyreBwYtVukaN04RCUr2f1lZw-oJ7RX4GjW_Q_JSQ3Nys8p-f9xgy-i-M_Lo1lvouwLYC0Sb_ZLsU9jgp8tPfrgjMoGNLd2PlUTflitbgpn_brgpyQVSCmErSH_2bTzK-mS-xMLTblJEpaBwGNFph_QwjGFt-a4qJz76UJvxOfbMHtp1Pogpuc-TyjFN7nQTDqVUtFThLTIeBSScFMdGcWg47PN=w1000-h833-no

Asking for 14GBp posted
Marcin

Re:

I've got a Zoom stem from a Mt Shasta of a similar era (which was a rebranded GT).

Would need painting as its scruffy and faded to pink.....

I'll PM you some pics :)

Re: Re:

sherlylock":6pwfh2lz said:
I've got a Zoom stem from a Mt Shasta of a similar era (which was a rebranded GT).

Would need painting as its scruffy and faded to pink.....

I'll PM you some pics :)

Thanks (but I've blown my respraying budget this year !). I really need something that I can just fit, polish and forget.

Re:

Hi
Have a tioga avenger 1/18th nos in box will check the length tomorrow. Would like £20 plus post. Sorry I didn't actually read your 1st post been drinking jd for last two hours... I do have an original gt off a Karakoram in the parts bin... It needs a good run down and respray which I could do any colour you want.. It's the one with the gt stamp on it.. Let me know what you want to do

Re:

Think i have a silver 1 1/8 Syncros cattleprod 120mm no rise £55 PPG shipped to UK.

Back