[Wanted] WTB Sis Shifter Mounts

OnlyBrakeForRainbows

Retro Newbie
Feel free to point and laugh at me for posting this one as I think there is more chance of a snowflake in hell... :facepalm: however if anyone does have any to sell feel free to Reply / PM.

Cheers!

Re:

I have an original one but its missing a few parts but it could be used as a template to make more and the missing parts are easily obtainable. Will post a pic later.

MP

Re: Re:

OnlyBrakeForRainbows":18094low said:
Thanks still interested in this and quite possibly could use it as a template yes.

Got a PM from another member interested in borrowing this to Reproduce it too. More than happy to do that as my preferred option, so lets get a dialogue going on who/where/how this will happen :?

Attachments

• 4D68245F-D08D-4FB1-9208-2A9832F3948F.jpeg
    4D68245F-D08D-4FB1-9208-2A9832F3948F.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 450
  • D22370CF-B1E1-457A-B065-0005C129F348.jpeg
    D22370CF-B1E1-457A-B065-0005C129F348.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 448
  • FE4A8B2C-D1B3-4CB4-AED7-FBECCFB5321B.jpeg
    FE4A8B2C-D1B3-4CB4-AED7-FBECCFB5321B.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 448
Re:

Thank you for taking the time to upload the images, I think I have enough info at present as I'm using a slightly newer shifter. Please send this onto the other member, It will be good to know who this is to possibly share ideas on a reproduction.

Regards

Re:

If you are looking to use rapid fire shifters, not thumb shifters, it’s probably the dkg shift-ease you should be looking to find.

Re:

Thank you for the reply, its a bar end shifter I'm looking to use, however it has never crossed ny mind on rapid fire now that you mention it, can you elaborate with some more information if that's ok?

Regards

Re:

They were designed to fit to the same clamp as WTB multi mounts, from Suntour command shifters, but for use with rapid fire shifters from Shimano lever/shifter sti units.

If you’re using bar end shifters then Kelly Take-Offs are probably what you want, they’re already designed for the job, and still available new.

Re:

No problem.

I bought some of the older take offs that are a matt finish from eBay for about a third of their retail price. I’m happy with them on a modern bike but wouldn’t want them on an older one.

I must say, if you think take offs are expensive, then be prepared for a shock if anyone offers you any multi mounts.

Back