Campagnolo parts [list inside]

BoyBurning

Karma King
Bontrager Fan
Headset, 1"
Seatpost, 26.8 [not overly fussed if standard cro-mo, or fancier aluminium version].

Re:

Cheers Roly. :)

NOS may be a little unnecessary for this build, but could you shoot me a PM with a price in the first instance, and maybe some pics later if you haven't got them already to hand.

It's just an aesthetics thing really - I want to replace the disgustingly horrid brake levers on an otherwise complete Olympus build...

EDIT:
Roly's PMd me with details of his levers, but they're too much for this build, so still looking!

I don't need NOS or NOS prices, just something decent so I can replace the horrid Campagnolo Olypus levers currently fitted!

:)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Happy to help!

They went absurdly cheap too, you got a great deal.

Back