KLEIN's WANTED!!! Complete bikes or just frames...

Back2Love

Dirt Disciple
I'm looking for any old or battered Klein frames or complete bikes that people want to part with, the battered the better!

Why do I want them?

Well I've recently discovered a passion for restoring and preserving old Klein Mountain bikes! I've owned Klein's myself since 1992 and they are the only bikes that I personally will ever ride, but recently I've noticed a lot of neglected, dinted and bent bikes knocking around that just look unloved and old....

I've already bought a couple of them up that were cheap and lovingly spent some time and money and restored them to there former glory. They've had fresh 'original' paint jobs, I've put top of the range 'year appropriate' group sets on them (Shimano XT & XTR) and then I've sold them on to people who I know will equally love them and ride them again...

Why do I do this?

I've got a lot of spare time on my hands and discovered that this is something that I'm good at and I love doing. Let me stress, I'm not doing it for money - I DON'T MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS! I think I made a profit of £20 on the 2 I've already done, but considering the amount of time and work that went into them that would probably equate to a wage of 25p per hour! Lol... I do this solely for love and to see these old classic bikes out on the roads again.... It's a love thing!

What Do I want?

Any old well used Klein, any model: Pulse, Adroit, Attitude, Mantra, etc... The more used the better. I'm not looking for showroom models, I want bikes to restore.

If you have one you'd like to part with please get in touch. I don't expect to get them for free, I have money waiting and will happily pay a reasonable price depending on the condition and amount of work required to bring it back to life.....

Hello mate and welcome to RB :)

I have a friend who has a couple of Kleins you may be interested in. He's not a member on here but is on face under Emlyn 'Elmo' Shepherd so worth contacting there.

Re:

I have an Attitude frame in Moonrise with an MC1 that has been repainted sometime ago in Moonrise and a pair of RS Mag 21-(I think) with an HLF crown. It's in my possession but I'm going to be selling for a mate. Definitely a project for restoration.

PM if interested, I can sort some pics of course and I need to price it obviously.

Cheers, Ash.

Re:

Hi mate,

I've got a 1992 Pinnacle in size 18" with Ultraviolet paintjob & with black Spinner fork.
No dents, dings or cracks. Some chainsuck and paint has chipped from chainstay.
I have also a polished MC1 bar/stem combo to go with it (135mm, 0 rise, with noodle, uncut bars)

Re: klein

hi, i have a klein for sale, ive been told by someone who knows about bikes to say its a pro
some more info on KLEIN
1999 Klein attitude mountain bike,Chehalis,Washington made and badged accordingly.
Frame medium 171/2 inches, Aluminium light in weight
Wheels 26 inch Bontrager race
Bontrager stem
Graphite series bars and cranks
Manitou fork
Avid arch brakes
Shimano XT chainset and Shimano xtr rear mech
Shimano LX shifters 3x9 gears
seem to have a problem uploading pictures but if youre interested i could email you some pictures,its in good nick
thanks john

Re:

Metallic blue, medium, Fervour

Usual paint bubble in places but otherwise sound, easy conversation to a Rascal

Drop me a message if you're interested ;)

I’ve got a pulse race frame that’s knocked around a bit . Orange in colour and from around 97/98. Pm if any good

Latest posts

Back