Orange C16r 15" or Kona Lava Dome 14" or similar small steel

hoppy58

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
wanted - Orange C16r 15" or Kona Lava Dome 14" (steel) ..or will consider similar for 5'2" ish daughter..will consider whole bikes or frames...preferably with F7/P2 rigid forks.
..or univega alpina x small(?)
Cheers...ideally within 50 miles of Wrexham/Shrewsbury, but will courier if okay.

Re:

I have a 15 or 14" 1993 Specialized Rockhopper with XT bits of thats any good to you? It needs a bit of a tweak here and there but all looks ok.

I initially got it for my girlfriend off eBay but it's a tiny bit too small. Just looking to get the £65 back I paid for it. I can box up and post for £15

Original eBay ad I bought it from and pics here:

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/small-steel-sp ... cvip-panel

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Thanks for that..but would rather a 11/8 steerer...plus would rather wait to see if an orange turns up! Appreciate the offer. Cheers.

Re:

I have a 14" Clockwork frame and forks that I bought for my lad. Was saving it but to be fair he's probably 4 years off it so may be convinced to sell. It's a 1993/4 in original and very good condition. All comes down to if you are waiting for a bargain I guess as I would want reasonably strong money to let it go.

Could probably build it in to a complete bike if required?

Thanks for all your replies...we now have a Fisher Tassajara GS for the time being..love the Rocky Mountain, but a bit too much for now.

Back