Giant stonebreaker frame and forks

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
So I'll probably get the p**s taken for this one but meh....life's too short to worry about what others think. I'm sure everyone has that guilty pleasure that they would love to find again.

Some of you may remember I had an early 90s (1991 I think) Giant stonebreaker. It was nothing special, I bought it because it was £5. But do you know what I loved that bike no matter what people said about it. But back then I had no idea about fixing bikes so when it broke I got rid of it. Biggest mistake of my life. I've missed that bike ever since I let it go. With time moving on and my life changing I want one last flash from the past. And this is it. I know most of these have probably been scrapped but it has to be worth a go trying to find another one as no matter what bike I buy it just doesn't give me the same feeling as that giant.

So if anyone knows of any stonebreakers frame and forks like the picture that are up for sale I would very much love to give it a new home. Literally the frame and fork as I want to build something special from it. I know I'm probably expecting the impossible but if there's one thing I've learnt in the last year it's that sometimes, just sometimes, the unexpected can happen.

Attachments

• giant.jpg
    giant.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 242
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back