Very small frame either titanium or carbon?

Jam_SWorks

BoTM Winner
Specialized Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all, I'm looking for a retro frame either in carbon or titanium (all brands considered) that is very small. Either 15-16" frame roughly. I want to do a cool retro build for my 10yr old instead of buying something new like an islabike.

Drop me a note / message on here if you have something? Has to be in reasonable working condition. No cracked frames. Open to complete bikes or just the frame. Postage would be to Aberdeen, Scotland.

Thanks
James

Are you set on Ti or carbon? I've got something nice coming up for sale; steel, 14" frameset

You post makes me think... okay I'm open to anything that's cool / lightweight-ish. Drop me a message as yes is the answer.

Re:

Probably not what you are looking for but I have a 16 inch univega full suspension frame. I believe it was their range topping xtr clad bike back in the day. I kind of had the same idea as you, and was going to hang on to it for a few years but I need the space now I've found a small ti frame instead.

I'm not after a lot for it as I got it quite cheap anyway. I'm about to sell the rear coil shock, but have a few air shocks I was going to replace it with.

Back