Cannondale m3.0 series frameset/bike circa 1993

iwatajim

Devout Dirtbag
Looking to put together a build similar to my own trusty 1993 cannondale m700 for a friend who loves that bike almost as much as I do. Full bike or frame and preferably pepperoni fork or what have you. 18 inch frame would suit best but anything considered really. May even be interested in a new frame for myself too!

So do you have an unused cannondale sitting around waiting for a new lease of life? Budget isn't huge so not looking for showroom quality, just nice and sound bit of kit.

So, please let me know if you have anything you think may fit the bill.

Cheers, Jim.

Could moderators please move this back to pre 1997 forum. I have corrected the thread title to 1993 instead of 2003. Don't the decades just fly by!?

Re:

Hi Its a 20" SM400 frame. currently with some ritchey logic forks fitted.paint is tatty black with gold decals. with sakae cranks headest shimano v brakes and an altus mech. Can do pics if interested.
Cheers

Re:

Hi, thanks for the offer but going to hold out for now for frameset or bike with pepperoni fork but will keep you in mind.

Thanks, Jim.

Re:

Me again!
Plum forgot I had this in number 3 shed think its a 94 16"

Size wise it measures 16 centre to top of seat tube with a 21 3/4" top tube,
Mix of components Gripshifts with acera? and acera brakes but I think I can put together a deore / LX groupset for it.
Paint is in very nice condition for age
PM if interested
Cheers

Back