19" steel frame bike £250 posted to Brighton

jaypee

Senior Retro Guru
Whatcha got? It's for a mate. He's probably gonna go for a hardtail.

He has fond memories of a black karakoram elite though it would need to be in very good nick and possibly with upgrades at that price imho.

I would think ideally 93-97 era but not essential if the right bike comes along.

After a complete bike (sorry if that wasn't clear before :facepalm: )

Re:

Thanks mate would be ideal if a bit bigger but have suggested he double check size in a bike shop

I've got a Corratec Bow bike in 19". It is a complete bike although in my opinion needs some work. I can certainly give it a really good clean up and ensure it is working but bought as a project I may never get around to. Should be able to come in just under the asking price too. Let me know if it whets the appetite and I'll organise some photies :)

'91 orange prestige 19" bought off Brocklander on this forum a few years ago. Can send you more info and photos if you want? Cheers

Blane":31xr4btj said:
'91 orange prestige 19" bought off Brocklander on this forum a few years ago. Can send you more info and photos if you want? Cheers

This one? Sure is nice, I'll see what he thinks. Has the condition changed much?

development_cycle":1xildfu1 said:
I've got a Corratec Bow bike in 19". It is a complete bike although in my opinion needs some work. I can certainly give it a really good clean up and ensure it is working but bought as a project I may never get around to. Should be able to come in just under the asking price too. Let me know if it whets the appetite and I'll organise some photies :)

Sorry, i missed this post first time round. That's an interesting left-field option. How much work does it need? Aluminium but you never know...

Let me know colourscheme and i can google for now for an image to give him an idea.

Some models in the Bow range were steel.

I have a very mint 16" 1991 Karakoram in 'Blue Widow' for sale btw.

Back