Kona V brake convertor - ready made or part to order?

Boron

Old School Hero
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Have you the original dog collar? If so, why not replace the fixing bolt with an cable adjuster screw from a rear mech and turn the collar 90 degrees. You can then use the barrel adjuster as a cable stop for the section of cable outer that runs too the noodle as per the first post in the linked page?

SP

Re:

I don't - dog collars seem to be quite pricey on eBay so I will probably end up using another seat clamp, filing off the lip and put in a cable adjuster screw like you say.

Not as slimline or neat a solution, but it still beats cable ties on the top tube at least :eek:

Re:

you need to look for a ZooBits V-jobby

ive got some somewhere i just need to find them. they were made espically for konas

Bit of a late reply... thanks for the responses that I somehow missed 5 years ago. Finally got one sorted last week thanks to this site and @fattiman 👍

Back