Wanted: Four Pace MXCD elastomers

justanotherrider

Retro Newbie
Hi all,
Need to service my Pace MXCD forks and I need to replace only 4 of the elastomers (the clear ones). The person I bought them off, slightly annoying only changed 12 of the 16 when refurbishing them, and now the other 4 have disintegrated. As you all know, a full set from pace costs £45 so rather than shelling that out for loads that I dont need, Im hoping someone on here will have a few spares...???
Alternatively, I might buy the full set (want to get it fixed in time for that Malverns Classic retro race in a couple of weeks) so would anyone else be interested in buying a few spare elastomers off me?
Also looking for some Pace grease if anyone has that to sell.
Cheers
J

Re:

I'll check later/tomorrow. I had a new set when I refurbished some of these a while ago and ended up with a few spare ones.

Sorry, I can't find them anywhere. I'll keep looking but I may have included them when i sold the forks.

Thanks but Ive sorted it now. My Local retro Bike Shop and hoarder of stripped and reclaimed parts had a box of spare/old elastomers so picked out some that were a close-enough match. Sorted. For £2!

Latest posts

Back