Hope hub end caps(?) red & silver anodised

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I'm missing a part of this and another front hope disc hub.
Not sure what the part is called, an end cap?, a bearing cover?....it's the bit between the bearing and the fork leg.

Anyway, does anyone have any spares in red & silver?

Cheers :)

Re: Hope hub end cap(?) red anodised

if it's any use I have a complete front wheel with the non disc version of that hub. Have you contacted Hope?

No need for anymore wheels, but thanks. :)

Would hope hold parts of this age? :shock:

If anyone has a hub that has broken/cracked and could therefore spare that part it would be ideal.

development_cycle":2x56ks3n said:
if it's any use I have a complete front wheel with the non disc version of that hub. Have you contacted Hope?

Hope have a good rep for helping out it's hardy supporters, I certainly know of a guy only last year who has a set of early disc brakes they sent him all sorts of seals and springs for nothing as the part was discontinued but they had various bits and pieces that he could use to keep their old brakes going strong

Re:

Does anyone know own if they are the same width as the standard suspension hub?

There will be a few out there as the flat he's cracked. I might have one (well two on a normal hub).
They called them spacers.

Re: Re:

FluffyChicken":ezblfjgx said:
Does anyone know own if they are the same width as the standard suspension hub?

There will be a few out there as the flat he's cracked. I might have one (well two on a normal hub).
They called them spacers.

I think they probably are the same as the non disc suspension hub. If you've got a red one going spare I'd be pleased to know :)

Got a red one of the light version, pretty sure end caps were the same size.
It currently adorns my bookshelf, but may be persuaded to part with it.

Back