Fancy chainrings!

shawnb

Senior Retro Guru
I'm after something a bit different than the usual Shimano SG-X, I'm looking for something different, titanium would be nice! 110/74 size and good / great condition please!

Cheers.

Are you looking for a full set? I've probably got some Middleburn rings but not sure I can make a full set. Got a very nice real outer ring that is titanium in colour, possibly others.

ishaw":2d5q0fp6 said:
Are you looking for a full set? I've probably got some Middleburn rings but not sure I can make a full set. Got a very nice real outer ring that is titanium in colour, possibly others.

Hi there, I'm doing a mostly US build with my bike so the real one would be nice, great though the middleburns are I'd prefer something yank!
Let me know what you've got when you have time! Full or part is ok
Cheers!

I've got to have a rummage in the chain ring box today so will let you know what I have.

Re:

Here are a few pics. all are in great shape, some new. I think the unmarked ones are Vuelta USA rings. The ti coloured outer is Real, the other silver one tioga. There's a race face inner, I believe a Vuelta inner, and I'm not sure what brand the other is, but I think it might actually be a titanium ring?

I do also have a nos syncros outer ring, not sure about selling that as I have a set of cranks it would work with, but maybe.....

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37025789@ ... 9693809896

Thanks for that, I'm interested in the vuelta ones, I'll PM you later if you could have a think about cost
Cheers

Back