Help Needed: Weston-Super-Mare Frame Collection

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
So.. I read an Ebay Auction collection address incorrectly as being near J21 M25.. It was actually J21 M5.. :facepalm:

Is there anyone nearby that could help with collection / boxing up for me..? Remuneration of all Costs [of course] and a Few Beers on top for the kind RBer.. :cool:

Once boxed, I can sort Courier etc.

Re:

Hi

bit of a liberty of me to nominate someone else but NeilM lives there (or at least very close by)

might be worth a cheeky PM

Re:

If you get really desperate, and the seller is fairly patient, I could pick up sometime, possibly this weekend coming?

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":84u0vzhi said:
If you get really desperate, and the seller is fairly patient, I could pick up sometime, possibly this weekend coming?

Likewise , it would be possible for me to assist if need be.

tangent":1bco0tie said:
LikeClockwork":1bco0tie said:
Likewise , it would be possible for me to assist if need be.
Hey Dudes,

Thanks so much :) I have messaged the seller to see if this weekend is okay for him.. And also for his address..

I'm not a million miles from WSM, but i'm not in a position to do onward shipping, i could stash until you're in the area?

Okay, so the Seller has agreed that he can be around this Saturday before 1pm..

PostCode is BS24 7GA

LikeClockwork / tangent - could either of you do then..?

Re:

If no one else volunteers, then it's a possible for me I think as things stand at the moment. All I would say is, it's an 80 mile round trip, so if someone considerably closer is able to do it, it will cost Matt less in cider and odd cycle parts...... :LOL:

LikeClockwork":geqjvpro said:
..if someone considerably closer is able to do it, it will cost Matt less in cider and odd cycle parts...... :LOL:
Please, if there is someone closer that can help me, it would be really appreciated.. 80 Miles is a lotta Cider & Bike Parts..!! :LOL:

Re:

:LOL:

Sorry, didn't realise it was quite that far TBH. But happy to give it a go if all else fails. I've a box here too that I could utilise....

Back