(BOUGHT) XTR M950 SL-SS95 Remote Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybernck

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
NOT REQUIRED ANYMORE

As per the title. Must been in good condition and c/w fitting kit.

There's NOS one on ebay for £20.

Thanks, Nikica.

Re:

Being honest if the one on eBay is complete with cables, that's a good price especially if it is NOS.

Got an item no.?

Re: XTR M950 SL-SS95 Remote Shifter

I was going to say the same. Paid more in the past. Is be happy to but another for that price.

Re:

IIRC, there are NOS sold items from £12 to £15 but nevertheless, I wasn't implying that they are not worth £20 but that I'd like to purchase them from a forum member instead, although offering them to me for more than £20 wouldn't make any sense.

Re:

Fair comment and nice to see you'd like to buy from a retro biker.

Have u asked the seller for postage costs yet? Some sellers can charge a lot more than actual postage costs.

I do have what you're after, actually a boxed one but I paid more than £20 myself so IMO the eBay item seems a good price if nothing shows up here.

Re: XTR M950 SL-SS95 Remote Shifter

Yes, I've just had a chat on this subject with him.

Doesn't overcharge per se but doesn't use the cheapest postal option, so I'm not too happy about it.

Re:

Postage on eBay is a bug bear of mine.

Due to both eBay and PayPal fees sone sellers will over charge on postage in a bid to claw back some cash.

I'll check in the morning and see what postal costs would be but if I were sending overseas I'd protect my interests and send tracked and signed for and that won't be cheap I'm sure!

Might be able to work something out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back