titanium frame wanted.

videojetman

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
i am looking to buy a titanium frame, would be a bonus with a fork attached.
i have a limited budget, but might stretch a bit if the right frame comes up.
ideally size 19"
so lets see whats available please.
many thanks, jeff.

I've been sitting on a mint litespeed ones fs for years now and whilst I don't want to sell it, no job at the moment could persuade me. Also have some amp f3 xc forks I was going to build it with (ti coloured) and various other parts (kolo ti stem/bar combo and matching bar ends, Ac ti seat post, risse rear shock and various other finishing kit such as syncros forged cranks, onza v brakes or control tech cantis if the roting worked, tech lite levers or just a plain old m952 groupset, spinergy or xtr wheels.

Might not be what you are after and I'd need to check the size.

Also have a 19 inch ti dynatech/rsp bike built up that may also need to leave the stable.

ishaw":gztsiuq6 said:
I've been sitting on a mint litespeed ones fs for years now and whilst I don't want to sell it, no job at the moment could persuade me. Also have some amp f3 xc forks I was going to build it with (ti coloured) and various other parts (kolo ti stem/bar combo and matching bar ends, Ac ti seat post, risse rear shock and various other finishing kit such as syncros forged cranks, onza v brakes or control tech cantis if the roting worked, tech lite levers or just a plain old m952 groupset, spinergy or xtr wheels.

Might not be what you are after and I'd need to check the size.

Also have a 19 inch ti dynatech/rsp bike built up that may also need to leave the stable.
I'd like to see some photo's
Jeff.

Re:

Here's a link to the obed frame. It's been sat in bubble wrap since I got it. I've sourced /found the rear stay brace and a risse rear shock (well two actually, one is a standard risse the other an Elroy which has damping adjustment and a red anno body). I also bought lots of bushings, pivots, seal kits and the rear brake bosses from amp before they stopped supporting the mtbs they had patent on. Not got a pic of the f3xc forks to hand but they are also mint, could even let some f4 blt forks go as well.

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... hilit=Obed

The dynatech is also a lovely bike, possibly the most comfortable I own in many ways but sentimentally it doesn't have as high stock as other bikes I own:
[url=http://www.retrobike.co.uk/fo...=Torus]viewtopic.php?f=6&t=249381&hilit=Torus[/url]

It's currently wearing m952 in the main, hope ti glide/fatso (suspension) hubs, Middlebury cranks and avid ultimate brakes but the brakes are destined for my team RTS and will be replaced with either m952 or onza v brakes or perhaps even some cantis.

Latest posts

Back