WANTED: 14" steel Kona frame

Relliott6879

Old School Hero
I'm in the market for a 14" Kona frame as a project to build up for my wife. Preferably with Project 2 forks but not a deal breaker. Not too fussed which model and cosmetic condition not overly important as it would likely end up being painted or powdercoated anyway, just no dents, cracks or massive amounts of rust.

Budget is £100 or less.

Re:

Would you be interested in a frame that is not a Kona but similar? I have a Fusion frame that is very much like a Kona and is a 14".

Re:

defo 14"?

got a beauty of a 99 fire mountain so shorter TT.

with project 2 and the original rst sus

Definitely 14", I briefly had a 17" Lava Dome and even that was too big for her. For clarity, I'm after the size where the top tube and seat stays are at almost the same angle.

no worries, good luck with your hunt.. yep its a 14" that has the tt/seat stays yuor thinking about.

I have one but not 100% sure what I'm doing at the moment. I'll let you know if I sell either that or the 16" splatter

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":32azr062 said:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=357522

Fits the bill and under budget

Sadly, it's also sold. :( It would probably have been a struggle getting it from Essex, too. By virtue of it's regional nature, Gumtree sellers invariably bank on local pickups and seldom entertain shipping requests. Thanks for the tip off though, it's appreciated.

Negawsklov":wuxr1lqt said:
I have one but not 100% sure what I'm doing at the moment. I'll let you know if I sell either that or the 16" splatter

I'm not in any great rush. Out of interest, what is it you have?

Back