Cheapish lightish coloured 1 1/8 ahead stem 110m now sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muddy paw

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
As the title say's i'm after a white or silver or red ahead stem which mustn't be much longer then 110mm due to health reason's and as for it's condition i'm not fussy as it's for my hack bike so what have you guy's n girl's got then ? ...

Thankyou for looking ,
Ian

Re: Cheapish shortish white/silver or red 1 1/8 ahead stem

Thanks Rick mate i'll have a look as soon as find the thread :LOL: ..

Muddy paw":3ousanbj said:
As the title say's i'm after a white or silver or red ahead stem which mustn't be much longer then 100mm due to health reason's and as for it's condition i'm not fussy as it's for my hack bike so what have you guy's n girl's got then ? ...

Thankyou for looking ,
Ian
From memory I've got a red Saracen branded one in the garage (not sure if ever used), which is 1 & 1/8 and for 25.4 bars. I can check the length if you're interested and send a photo - you can have it for approximately the postage cost.

Fatal Swan":xkaef56m said:
Muddy paw":xkaef56m said:
As the title say's i'm after a white or silver or red ahead stem which mustn't be much longer then 100mm due to health reason's and as for it's condition i'm not fussy as it's for my hack bike so what have you guy's n girl's got then ? ...

Thankyou for looking ,
Ian
From memory I've got a red Saracen branded one in the garage (not sure if ever used), which is 1 & 1/8 and for 25.4 bars. I can check the length if you're interested and send a photo - you can have it for approximately the postage cost.

I have sent you a pm mate ..

RickTheUncivil's offer was a fair offer but not what i'm after unfortunately so anybody got anything lightish in colour and upto 110mm that they'd let go for around a tenner persay !! ..

cheers Ian ..

Re: Cheapish shortish lightish coloured 1 1/8 ahead stem ..

Get on the cry sale mate- that crank bros I put on the 200 was only a fiver. There were others too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back