Klein MC2

Hi Si,

There's one for sale in eBay.com

Spanner on eBay.co.uk

Also Jon Rock is now selling a headset converter so you can run 1 1/8 fork using the MC2 bearings.

Did see a guy on eBay.com selling an Adroit with fork separately, he didn't mention it was an MC2 fork but it was!

Mark

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks Mark,

I've emailed him stacks about the MC2 but it's US post only-even offered 300 dollars but no reply. Bought the reducers too but the guy in the shop can't get them to work! Almost at giving up stage!!

Re:

I have an NOS MC2 in black without noodle so meant for V brake or canti-with-suspension-fork only. It's never been mounted and is just the handlebar/stem so you'd need the plastic spacers, top cap and collet fitting. If you're interested, I'll sell and ship it to you in the U.K. for $275.

Theres a reproduction collet on eBay from a guy in Switzerland and someone else selling a top cap.

What fork did you manage to get Si?

Mark

So are you having a custom steerer made for the fork?

Or have you had it done already? Post a pic if so.....

Mark

Are you saying the fork is regular 1" 1/8 then?

If so you'll either need a machine shop to make you a steerer sleeve or compete steerer to fit your crown.

At least you'll not need the MC2 stuff if you run the fork with bearing reducers??

Mark

Back