Wtd for my swaps: 31.8 BP FM, 73 x 113 BB, 27.0 seat post...

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
As per title, for the '97 Zaskar now in my possession.

Needs to be XT or better (!) for the front mech and BB, and a nice, 350mm or longer, lightweight 27.0 seat post.

For swaps I have a box full of NOS/installed once but not ridden parts that I've taken as payment for something, in it there is, among other things:

STX RC V brake levers, dusty and dirty but basically new. These are the 'hi-lo' cable pull ones.
Avid AD3 black V brake levers
2 x Fibrax 90* noodles with boots in packets
Some Avid packeted outer/inner cable with end caps
UN55 68 x 113 BB
TY33 triple chainset with plastic chain guard, heavy but may suit a hack/hybrid/kids bike

There's also some road stuff, if that is your bag. A double chainset, basic but good for a pub bike, some pear drop type cables, a bolt round front mech clamp thing for frames that would have a braze on mech, a silver basic road brake caliper. A spare 42T Duraluminium chain ring, new.

None of it is individually boxed, hence the dust/dirt on some of it. Chainsets are bagged so cleaner.

I also have another used BB the same, bundles of used spokes, a new box of nipples :shock: some of those under the BB plastic cable carriers, outer cabling in black.....two used frames on here in the ads and some D521 used rims, also in the ads....DMR chain guide thing, erm........

I'm away from tomorrow (Thursday) until late afternoon Sunday 11th, so can't do anything about much until then. First chance to post things out would be next Monday.

Please note: none of the above bits for sale until fair chance has been had for people to offer swaps. At which point I will do a proper for sale ad with whatever is left

Back