Early 90s steel stumpjumper frame +/- forks

xtaffa

Gary Fisher Fan
Hi,

I'm just starting out here, hoping to build up the bike I always pined after in the early 90s whilst trucking about on my hardrock sport - a speccy stumpjumper.

Would love to source a cheap steel stumpy frame/forks, 17-18inch,1991-1994ish to renovate and build up. By cheap I'm talking sub £50, so know its probably a non-starter/insult but if anyone's got a tatty one that's surplus/excess to available project time, would love to speak with you.

Cheers.

Check gumtree regular, they pop up from time to time for bargain prices. I posted one in marketplace watch not long back that someone on here bought, I'm sure he was getting rid not long after. I'll try find it.

Re: Re:

azaro":2vybmetv said:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Retro-Specialized-Mens-Mountain-Bike-Old-School-Classic-Fully-Restored-/182236838398?hash=item2a6e2979fe:g:2-IAAOSwHoFXqdgU&clk_rvr_id=1085345060561&rmvSB=true

Cheers for that; bit north of current funds! Lovely bike mind.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back