mk one

Archivist
Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
As title, i am looking for a Marin Lite seatpost QR lever. Has anyone got one they want to part with please? :D

Cheers

Mark

Re: Wanted Marin Lite qr/seatpost/saddle

Hello mate, I have an original 27.0 Seatpost from a 1992 Marin Team Issue, it's a bit used looking but would likely polish up nice. I replaced mine with an almost identical new one from eBay, search for item number 272207937923 .

I can sell you my original one for £8 posted if you want it. It's uncut.

Replacement in place

Tim

Minifreak":1m9aaoq9 said:
Hello mate, I have an original 27.0 Seatpost from a 1992 Marin Team Issue, it's a bit used looking but would likely polish up nice. I replaced mine with an almost identical new one from eBay, search for item number 272207937923 .

Tim

Hi Tim, yes that would be great mate, thanks. I have a titec in it at the moment which looks the same as the Lite version and with it being a 27.0 i have a couple of other posts too but wanted a Lite branded one :LOL: just out of curiosity is the logo a graphic or etched into the post?

Cheers

Mark

mkone":2fcl58ix said:
Minifreak":2fcl58ix said:

Tim

Hi Tim, yes that would be great mate, thanks. I have a titec in it at the moment which looks the same as the Lite version and with it being a 27.0 i have a couple of other posts too but wanted a Lite branded one :LOL: just out of curiosity is the logo a graphic or etched into the post?

Cheers

Mark

Mark it would have had it printed on in black like the bars below but after 23 years of use its long gone I'm afraid.

Minifreak":1n8yzoz7 said:
mkone":1n8yzoz7 said:
Minifreak":1n8yzoz7 said:

Tim

Cheers

Mark

Mark it would have had it printed on in black like the bars below but after 23 years of use its long gone I'm afraid.

Yeah thought so. I will still have it for now though, thanks. All the decals on the bike are still in good shape so hopefully i can find a hardly used one :) Its strange how your model comes with the Lite bars and mine comes with the Sakae Ti bars, and are you using the original foam grips? not sure if mine are the original foam. hopefully get a new card for my camera next week so can start posting up pics :D
just noticed mine runs Lite pedals as well, cant remember if mine even came with pedals :facepalm: might be better off buying a cheap marin just for the Lite parts :LOL:

Im sure i saw some marin lite in the new or new other bits of ebay.

I dont think they were listed specifically, just maybe as general bike bits

a lite bump :)

I have all these bits in good but not perfect condition. The logo is pretty much gone from the post and the seat has some small marks but logo fully in tact. I'll get some pics in a bit for you.

Back