wanted : 2 set of paddle (mymistake, pedal)

wan

Old School Hero
Hi forumer.

i am looking cheapest and used 2 set of paddle pedal for my tandem bike. just want start cycling tandem. if you have any surplus saddle pedal, then please let me know.
postage to bristol BS32 9DJ.

thanks.

edit: i am so sorry my mistake :facepalm:

Re: wanted : 2 set of paddle

I have a spare saddle, ill get you a pic up tomorrow early evening. Let's awesome pics of your tandem :)

Minifreak":1fbm8mlp said:
I have a spare saddle, ill get you a pic up tomorrow early evening. Let's awesome pics of your tandem :)

ok mate.

Pics of saddle, it's an Itslian made Selle Royal Xsenium with Lookin gel section on the nose, cromoly rails. It is pretty much as new and came on a bike I'm splitting for bits. £10 including post :)

Minifreak":3mcry7bg said:
Pics of saddle, it's an Itslian made Selle Royal Xsenium with Lookin gel section on the nose, cromoly rails. It is pretty much as new and came on a bike I'm splitting for bits. £10 including post :)

Hi mate. my mistake. is not saddle but Pedal :facepalm: :oops:

Leighcal":2vhjxdc4 said:
If you're not bothered on condition/male I have some you can have for price of shipping

As long as it is working condition is ok for me. If you have photo that will great. Shimano my fav :)

Here you go Wan, pedals NOT saddle ;)

VP's nice condition with very good bearings. Reflectors come off if not your thing. £6 posted.

Back