I am seeking several components for trek 9900

adrick

Devout Dirtbag
hi i am looking for these parts for a 9900 trek

Rims:Matrix Voodoo 32 hole**
front and rear tyres: Continental leader Pro or Continental Cross Country
handlebar: system trek 4

in good condition without friction, all help is appreciated :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
RickTheUncivil":20680w6s said:
barends any good for you? far from showroom condition but.... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122057515012? ... 1558.l2649

also, were you asking about my m900 cantis a few weeks back?
hello, if I was the who I Asked About the brakes, but I was offered a full set new xtr and in the end I decided for by others,always use the same nick :D , the help of the bardends is appreciated :p :D ,I would like to find new or almost unused parts, I'm restoring the bike to make it look almost perfect, I am very grateful anyway :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a set of the conto cos crountry 1,5" tyers. Good condition. Asking £40 plus shipping from Denmark

Re:

I have a tidy crank set, might not be good enough for you though, I'll sort some pics today.

Edit, make that the morning now.

almost forgot abouth the Conti 1,5". it looks like they will cost around £25 to send from Denmark... so a bit expensive. I would sit tight and see if a NOS set came up. You never know how good old used tyers are... they may delaminate

Back