Un-Cut or 240mm Steerer Suspension Forks

PACERC250T

Retro Guru
Hi

I'm after a pair of suspension forks that have a 240mm steerer :shock:

I'm not too fussed about what forks they are, as they're for a bike I'm building for my wife (I know that sounds wrong but I'm sure you know what I mean...)

Hope someone can help!

Pete :D

Ive a manitou R7 pro. Mint condition throughout with sadly minimal use. About 10 or 20 miles offroad use then on the occasional runabout Sunday bike.
Put them in for a service about six months ago and they found no issues whatsoever, but swopped the oil out,probably to justify the charge.

Uncut 262mm 1 1/8" alloy A-head S/N fitted

dyna-ti":2xvxcesl said:
Ive a manitou R7 pro. Mint condition throughout with sadly minimal use. About 10 or 20 miles offroad use then on the occasional runabout Sunday bike.
Put them in for a service about six months ago and they found no issues whatsoever, but swopped the oil out,probably to justify the charge.

Interesting. How much?

dyna-ti":2a6sghph said:

Interesting. How much?

Re:

:LOL: I forgot to add, they need to have V brake mounts so I can fit Magura Race Lite rim brakes (I'm building the bike using all the bits left over from other builds...)

Ach well :) 'tis disc only :)

I keep buying frames without canti mounts and it would look daft to have the fork with them.

Are you sure your loved one wouldnt prefer uber safety discs :D Keeps them safe ;)

Was looking for 120 posted

Back