King Gripnut/Thomson post/Judy springs/Hope skewers/XT hubs

Canuck

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Greetings! Looking for the following bits:

Chris King Gripnut Conversion Kit - 1 1/8, black with a bold logo. Would also consider full headset if push came to shove. Must be in good/very good condition or better.

Thomson seatpost - silver with a 27.0 diameter. Would prefer setback but would consider a straight post. The longer the better.

Firm springs for a Judy Hydracoil fork, I think they're the black colour coded ones but I could be wrong. Would also happily entertain any alternatives.

Hope skewers - the older etched versions in black or red. Good condition or better, not faded.

XT hubs:
HB-XT M730 front hub, silver with 32 holes, NOS condition
FH-XT M737 rear hub, 36 holes, NOS condition

Thanks for looking! :D

I have a new set of firm (black)RS springs for a 2000 Hydracoil in the RS parts box

Re:

Nice one Doug, thanks for the pic :D

Looks to me like the two pairs in the middle resemble the springs in my forks (from memory) and if the info I have is correct the springs I'm looking for should be black color coded (firm). Are the ones below the elastomers black coded? Not sure where the green coded springs below those sit on the (spring firmness?) scale but I will look into it.

I'll pull the springs out of my forks this evening and take a measurement just to be sure and get back to you.

Thanks again!

Back