IRD Mountain Stem

uno-speedo

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a 1 inch IRD stem in black. If you have one, please let me know.

Cash waiting!

xx_ird_stem.jpg

Jeez, you'll have to seriously tin up for one of these, they certainly ain't cheap...but that's the least of your worries, first you have to find one!! Just got one from America for a very good price, although I had to buy a fortunes worth of other stuff to get it in the deal. Good luck dude!

Hotwheels.":1ekn9u3l said:
Jeez, you'll have to seriously tin up for one of these, they certainly ain't cheap...but that's the least of your worries, first you have to find one!! Just got one from America for a very good price, although I had to buy a fortunes worth of other stuff to get it in the deal. Good luck dude!

Exactly, its a case of being prepared to stump up £250-300+ shipping and import. The Cook Bros ones are even more :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back