M900 skewers

Re:

Are these what you're looking for ? I'm sure I was told that these were M900. I may be wrong and my memory may be playing tricks on me. If they are what you're after I would be willing to sell as they've been lying in a drawer for years.

Re: Re:

Hawmaw":f5cw9a3d said:
Are these what you're looking for ? I'm sure I was told that these were M900. I may be wrong and my memory may be playing tricks on me. If they are what you're after I would be willing to sell as they've been lying in a drawer for years.

They're xt730's mate

syncrosfan":35a795bx said:
I have a set. But I'm located in the States. Let me know if interested.

And now we've been pulled out of the EU the price has gone up by 15% for everything we buy from overseas :x

Tc":qsiptr7n said:
Hawmaw":qsiptr7n said:

They're xt730's mate

Cheers. I posted same photo years ago when I first found them in a random bag of stuff and folk said they were M900. Obviously not the case

Hawmaw":1xpqiujd said:
Tc":1xpqiujd said:
Hawmaw":1xpqiujd said:

They're xt730's mate

Cheers. I posted same photo years ago when I first found them in a random bag of stuff and folk said they were M900. Obviously not the case

As XT's they are relatively sought after as well, just not worth quite as much as M900's

Back