WANTED: Spinergy Rev X Rear Axle

salesguy

Devout Dirtbag
Yeah, I know. Old and tough to find. But all I need it the axle. I would really like to get one from a mountain wheel.

I need it for a friend who wants to upgrade his wheel to current 11 speed set up.

Let me know and thanks!

I need the rear axle.
It is threaded on one side and has a pressed in end cap on the other.
The threaded side require a standard cone and locknut like traditional hub axles.
The freehub body is a standard Shimano.

I would machine a new one if I had the time. It wouldn't be hard. Just don't have the time to plan it all out and do it.

I plan on using an 11 speed freehub body. With a longer mountain length axle, I can shave that down a bit. The frame is 131mm and the dropouts are super thick and they are carbon. So I am using the extra length to make sure the axle is in the dropout as to not have any issues.

I did it recently on an Falcon Sports Accel disc wheel. Worked perfect. That used a standard 10x1x141mm axle. I swapped it for a 146mm one and redid the freehub and everything was perfect.

It is actually going on a back up wheel for a friend of mine. I am building up a custom carbon TT bike. The disc is his primary. The Spinergy is the backup.

I could also take and use a regular threaded axle and make a stepped adjustable nut and throw on some spacers. I can do a couple things. Just trying to avoid it.

Back