Small aluminium frame wanted...SORTED for the mo, thanks!

LikeClockwork

Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
I have a 'project' bike in my head I'd like to build, but it's going to have to be super cheap (don't we all say that.... :roll: )

I need a frame (got the rest) and I may be a bit picky, so don't be offended if I say 'no' to what you may offer. Size wise, really can't go much beyond 14" or 15" max, centre to centre.....

Probably have something I could swap you for it, otherwise needs to be pretty cheap, so I'll take battered and scratched as long as no big dents and obviously, no cracks. Would be helpful if it will take a fairly big tyre too.

WHY? :D

Re:

Thanks Splatter, but I already have two, maybe three, depending how you look at it, high end steel frames/bikes.

The reason for stipulating alu is I need it to not rust internally.... :LOL: (it may well be spending time in a sandy beach environment)

Re: Small aluminium frame wanted....possibly....

Can get hold of a complete GT Backwoods in very nice order and original spec, 16" though.

eBay item number 191841223043

Says I can have it for £90.

Re:

Ooooh I quite like that! Would really only want frame though, poss forks, so seems a shame to split up such an original bike......

Re: Re:

LikeClockwork":250ksv63 said:
Ooooh I quite like that! Would really only want frame though, poss forks, so seems a shame to split up such an original bike......

I can bring it to Taunton next time I come if you did want it.

Re:

:facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm:

And there's me always regretting getting rid of it in the first place......

Let me know what you think of the quality of the repair job Rick, could be ideal if you are prepared to part with it again!

Back