new ride wanted 1100 buget klein/pace/gt etc etc

stevede

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hi all ive just sold my modern bike as my heart lies with retro bikes i have a budget of 1100 max
just wanted to see whats out there will also consider a nice frame part build etc

i like gt/pace/yeti/klein/ etcetc open to all offers so please let me know what you have i also paint bikes so dont mind if the offer needs a little bit of tidy maybe a klein wanting work ?

there will be lots of makes ive missed out so let me know whats about :)

Re:

sorry my bad im looking for a small/medium just awaiting pics from another member so will update thread if the bike is not what im looking for :)

I've got a mint, possibly nos litespeed obed fs frame I've been hanging onto but could be persuaded to part with. It's got the original shock but I've also got a risse elroy I was going to fit. Front forks are minty amp fx 3. The rest of the build is in flux as wasn't sure whether to be different and go xc pro, shimano m952, or a mix and match of other components. If it's of any interest I can sort pics. Still want to build her up really but I've had it boxed for years so perhaps time to let her go?

I was going to build this up with it seat post (ac), an integrated kolo titanium stem/bar combo with matching kolo ti bar ends.

Latest posts

Back