Shimano carbon v-brake boosters

Re:

forgive the "idiot" question, but surely the fixings are slightly longer M6 bolts and an extra washer each side with possibly a spacer if need to move booster away from the brakes, or am I missing something (unlike savagepower)

That's about the size of it. I've got a couple myself in use and they have a couple of washers for each side plus a top hat spacer washer for moving it away from the brake/xtr parallelogram linkage.

ishaw":3ndb7c13 said:
That's about the size of it. I've got a couple myself in use and they have a couple of washers for each side plus a top hat spacer washer for moving it away from the brake/xtr parallelogram linkage.

thanks

and back to the wanted thread, have a bump

Last set sold on ebay for £114 + £3.50 for 1st or 2nd class post. Mine are on ebay for the same price the other ones sold for but with the offer option. With that in mind and as I'm a RB'r I'll under cut the ebay price which I have advised Veritas_RS.

I've been told the fixings get lost and mine are complete and ready to go on yoru bike and in excellent coditon. The money is going toward a retro build! ...Naturally.

Someone on a Facebook site wanted $180 for a pair, people were telling him that was cheap too!

I've struggled to get £25 for a single one before with all the parts.

Back