Swap - my flat/cruiser bar, your riser

Ghosty

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
After realising that the bend in an On One Mary won't fit through a Velocity stem, and finding that flatbars kill my back, I need a riser of some sort for the Fire Mountain.

Want a trade/swap ideally as I've just paid a rental deposit and have no spare money for a while.

So, I offer:

-a 2001 stamped Easton EA50 aluminium flatbar (light!), in black, good condition with some wear to the decals; and/or
-an On One Mary in silver.

What've you got? :)

That Profile bar is way too good for what I need it for, however that Go Fast is ideal - I have one on my Cinder Cone in black :D
Are you happy to do a swap??

would really like the Mary. Will dig out some bars for you when i get in at about 8pm. Silver or black? 25.4 i presume....

ok?

Sounds good to me - and yes 25.4, forgot to mention that (so is the Mary). Think black will probably be better but I'm more bothered about comfort than aesthetic.

Hi there,

If the others fall through I have a silver Club Roost with brace, decent condition, few marks and the graphics are a touch faded but by no means abused. Also I have a black no name riser and another club roost in blue but the ano is very faded.

Re:

You can have a couple of these if you want.

be2b814a20fd01499b69a1a0466b6a6c_zpslzekssym.jpg

I wouldn't mind the Kore myself to be honest, but I'm not sure if it's any use to me considering the tube angle (I need it to fit through a Velocity stem clamp, and a Mary definitely doesn't so I'm sceptical towards things with big angles - do either of you know if it would?).
Either way I'd definitely like the Easton and possibly the FSA (to cover my based on angles) if not the Kore.
Don't think that silver bar will be much use to me.

Back