Fat Chance Yo Eddy Aquamarine or Grello or Fat Titanium

YoFat

Old School Hero
I know is hard to find, but i have to try. So lets do it :D
Searching for a Fat Chance Yo Eddy in Aquamarine Fade framesez or Grello frameset and for a Fat Chance Titanium frameset.

Cheers Tom

Hello hotwheels,

Trank you for the Link from the Grello, but the Yo is alredy sell. I wrote the owner very quickly but i thing He prefer a buyer from his Country.
which size? I prefer M/L or L but M is also ok. I want to have a Grello, Aquafade or Ti for so long Time so the size and the year is not so important

YoFat":2pl7leva said:
Trank you for the Link from the Grello, but the Yo is alredy sell. I wrote the owner very quickly but i thing He prefer a buyer from his Country.
Sorry, that is an incorrect assumption. I am happy to ship any of my frames to Europe if the extra shipping cost is covered by the buyer. You were the second person to PM to say you wanted the Yo. The first person paid a deposit quickly, and to be perfectly honest I'm still waiting for the final payment :? But, as I said in my PM, you are next in line if there is a problem... and there is a third person in line behind you :shock: Thanks for the interest.

Back