Wanted 1995 Kona Cinder Cone

bills_shack

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,

I am looking for a 1995 Kona Cinder Cone 19" Frame in original paint.

Ideally with forks headset and stem.

With regards

Billy

I have one in 18 inch - was building id for myself but could possibly part with it..pm me if any good..

Re:

Nice looking 19" '95 C.Cone here (complete bike though, but reasonable start price):

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kona-Cinderco ... noapp=true

I've been looking for an 18" if Hurin76's becomes available ;)

Edit:sorry, scratch that...just noticed the great horrible dent in the top tube :roll:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
canuck your offer of a 18" has prompted me to measure the ballistic frame I am looking to replace. It has never felt quite right and I put it down to being too small. However it is closer in size to my 1996 19" koa than I thought. Do you think it's because I am running forks with too much travel? i am hoping your 18" will fit. However im a litle over 6ft. Constructive criticism welcome on the setup. Looking forward to your cinder cone pictures.

bills_shack":30153yot said:
canuck your offer of a 18" has prompted me to measure the ballistic frame I am looking to replace. It has never felt quite right and I put it down to being too small. However it is closer in size to my 1996 19" koa than I thought. Do you think it's because I am running forks with too much travel? i am hoping your 18" will fit. However im a litle over 6ft. Constructive criticism welcome on the setup. Looking forward to your cinder cone pictures.

I think maybe you misunderstood me Bill, it's Hurin76 who has offered the 18" C.Cone. I figured as you are looking for a 19" and I came across the one for auction on eBay that maybe you'd be more interested in the larger frame. Admittedly I did have an ulterior motive though as I'm looking for an 18" myself however all this really is pointless as the one on eBay is damaged.

Is it the Koa you're running the sus fork on? What's the travel/a-c?

Re:

The ballistic and Koa both measure 16" centre to centre and are both running a 120mm stem. The stand over height is very similar too.

maybe its the way i am measuring the frames or the fact that the ballistic probably isn't supposed to be running suspension forks.

sorry if the pictures are no good, i couldn't upload the original ones because the file size was too big !

Attachments

• kona.jpg
    kona.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 769
  • ballistic.jpg
    ballistic.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 769
Back