Original Orange P7 Forks.

Soulboy#1

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

I'm after some forks for my P7 build, preferably the original forks. If anyone
has any to sell please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Dave :roll:

You've just missed 2 pairs buddy. I had them on watch if memory serves me correct one pair went for just over £20 and the other pair just less. One was blue the other one black. Watch for them reappearing because we all know people pull out of sales on ebay

Leighcal":cfin248f said:
You've just missed 2 pairs buddy. I had them on watch if memory serves me correct one pair went for just over £20 and the other pair just less. One was blue the other one black. Watch for them reappearing because we all know people pull out of sales on ebay

will do, i'll keep my eyes peeled. Thanks man.

I just looked both pairs sold just over £20, I'll keep my eyes peeled for you and if any pop up I'll pm you

Re:

I've got a pair that have been painted black if they're of interest.

£28 posted... Can measure the threaded 1 inch steerer later but if I recall are good for a 17 inch p7

Re: Re:

northerndave":128dxiqt said:
I've got a pair that have been painted black if they're of interest.

£28 posted... Can measure the threaded 1 inch steerer later but if I recall are good for a 17 inch p7

High mate. Yes I am interested. Re the black paint would this be an easy job to get it back to the stainless steel? The frame I have I've taken it back to the steel and its come up lovely. So looking to get a fork that will Look the same. What's the condition of the fork?

Thanks in advance

Latest posts

Back