97 Rock shox Judys wanted don't have to be working.

Streve_o

Retro Newbie
Trying to build a bit of a collection of bits I wanted when I first got into riding. 1997 I can remember drooling over pages of forks in MBUK.
Ideally I'd like them in as best condition as possible without breaking the bank, they don't have to be working, just cosmetically okay. It's just a collection for me to put on my shed wall and say "I got them in the end"
I'm after the following although I'm open to anything else anyone thinks may be of interest
Judy C regular travel
Judy XC long travel version
Judy SL regular or long travel version
Judy DH
Judy DHO (missed out on a NOS set a couple of years ago from a mate)
Thanks in advance
Steve.

Re:

I have various forks doing nothing but gather dust! Will have a look at what they are and get back to you, no promises that any are what you are after though.

Re:

Hi Steve,

I've got a Judy XC you can have. Just pay the shipping cost from Belgium and I will send it to you. And if you're happpy with it, just do a small donation to one or other nature conservation organisation near your place.

The fork comes with a bit of a story: my brother received them as prize "money" when he won the 1997 Grand Raid Cristalp in Espoir category. ;-)

Here's some pics of it:

2vlo2kl.jpg

16l0dw4.jpg

Re:

^^^^^^^^^^^^%
That would be awesome. Would you be OK to get a quote for the shipping? I can do a PayPal gift once a price is figured out.
There's loads of nature areas near me, and I visit them regularly so that won't be a problem.
Many thanks
Steve.

Re: Re:

MCsanandreas":2qsxqmv3 said:
I have various forks doing nothing but gather dust! Will have a look at what they are and get back to you, no promises that any are what you are after though.

That would be awesome thanks.

Streve_o":ic69a1yj said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^%
That would be awesome. Would you be OK to get a quote for the shipping? I can do a PayPal gift once a price is figured out.
There's loads of nature areas near me, and I visit them regularly so that won't be a problem.
Many thanks
Steve.

just tell me where you're based (country is ok). If that's the UK, shipping a fork is 20 euro or something.

I forgot to mention: it doesn't work anymore. I took it from my bike ages ago (was still working perfect at that moment) but left it laying in the cellar for at least 10 years and I think some things got corroded...

WimVDD":a2riu9l9 said:
Streve_o":a2riu9l9 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^%
Many thanks
Steve.

just tell me where you're based (country is ok). If that's the UK, shipping a fork is 20 euro or something.

I forgot to mention: it doesn't work anymore. I took it from my bike ages ago (was still working perfect at that moment) but left it laying in the cellar for at least 10 years and I think some things got corroded...

No worries, I'm in the UK (Cornwall) my nearest postal city is Plymouth if that helps?
Thanks again.

Re:

Shipping to the UK costs 17 € (secured; track&trace). I will send you a PM with Paypal-details.

Wim

Back