Spokes, anyone ?

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Someone here had a European spokes mountain, but I cant find them now ! Even though I bought some ! :facepalm:

Looking for a small hills' worth now !

Thanks

Mike

Re:

Thanks, yes it was. I contacted him last night but he's sold out. Bugger!
Off to ebay then I suppose :roll: :LOL:

Mike

European mountain spokes?

I have a huge stash of spokes here. Bunch of different sizes. Let me know what size, style and how many.

I have some Alpina DB spokes in some useful sizes for 26" . Still in there 1980s boxes. What size and how many do you need?

I'll be breaking an XTR/Mavic wheelset later this evening, 72 spokes and nipples will be available cheap as chips.

cybernck":vv0vdzpw said:
I'll be breaking an XTR/Mavic wheelset later this evening, 72 spokes and nipples will be available cheap as chips.

Thanks for the offer N, but I'd rather use new spokes.

Need to measure up and work out what I need, probably at the weekend. Double-butted silver is what I'll need for one set, and d/b black for another

Mike

Re:

I have about 200 different spoke boxes in different colors and styles.
99% are DT Swiss spokes. I also have 19 different types/colors of spoke nipples including some US anodized nipples. they are double dipped and I have some cool and unique colors--Moon Rock, turquoise, tangerine and more.

if you need something, let me know.

Re: Re:

salesguy":30by6nb0 said:
I have about 200 different spoke boxes in different colors and styles.
99% are DT Swiss spokes. I also have 19 different types/colors of spoke nipples including some US anodized nipples. they are double dipped and I have some cool and unique colors--Moon Rock, turquoise, tangerine and more.

if you need something, let me know.

Tangerine and moonrock? :shock: WTF!
Thanks, but I avoid alloy nipples like the plague. If I had a garage queen it might be a different matter . All of my bikes get ridden though

Mike

Back