94-ish grey 'n turq

Double-E F

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hi there!

Know it's a loooooong shot, but if you don't try..

I'm looking for a 17/18" 1994-ish Yeti ARC frame, ideally in the grey/turquoise :cool: color scheme, crack-free please :).
Not afraid of patina and/or battle scars, but has to have the potential to be a rider..

Any out there :roll: ?

Thanks for looking!

:D

Re:

Bump!

This frame/bike in grey/turquoise has been on my wishlist since seeing the 'SUPERBIKE' article in this magazine, exactly 21 years ago this month..

p4pb11452917.jpg

Re:

You sir, are a man of great taste, perhaps you don't want to drip yours in Purple but follow the dream
took me almost 3yrs but the wait and journey was worth it, I shall go to the grave with this bike... deffo keeper :D

build thread below if your interested.

Attachments

• Retro Bike Icon O Classic 2014 Yeti ARC 3.jpg
    Retro Bike Icon O Classic 2014 Yeti ARC 3.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 890
Re:

Oooh, yes! I know yours, lovely :cool: ! Thanks for posting that :) ..

Personally, I would've used less purple :LOL: , but that is definitely a great build around the exact frame I'm looking for! (Of course I'd also consider an ARC frame from the early 90's in any other color combo..)
This is the way I'm envisioning 'mine', based on the article in Mountain Biker International:

p4pb11452919.jpg

p4pb11452918.jpg

If, purely hypothetical, you are considering to part with that bike/frame: I call dibs :D !

Re:

Bump..

Any out there :D ?
Please feel free to post pics of your (grey/turquoise) ARCs here, even if you're not willing to part with it (yet.. :LOL: )!

Back