WTD: Grafton Re-Entry Brake Levers - Black

rjsdavis

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello there

My favourite project is just about ready and I'm after the final part - I've already got a set of cut-down silly old Deore XT servo-wave brake levers that I've been using for years, but now's the time to actually change them and finish off the entire bike with some particularly trick and cool.

These are for my Ocoee, which has a mix of XTR / Grafton speed controllers / Bullseye / Syncros etc - the XT brake levers are the only parts that let it down really.

My speed controllers are silver, as are the hyperlites, so a set of black 2 finger Grafton re-entry levers would be perfect, but I realise how infrequently these little beauties come along. Anyone got a set out there?

If not, happy to have a ponder on anything that comes along.

Many thanks

NOW SORTED - thanks to RacerX!

Re:

I have 2 pairs Cooka Rache levers. One is mint, the other pair is nos:

e nice levers. Should fit to your build.

I have a pair of Grafton re-entry levers in mint condition, but they are resrved for another collector.

In case you are interested please pm me.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Robert

Attachments

• Kooka Racha silver MINT 01.JPG
    Kooka Racha silver MINT 01.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,114
  • Kooka Racha silver NOS 01.JPG
    Kooka Racha silver NOS 01.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 1,114
  • Grafton Re-Entry black MINT 01.JPG
    Grafton Re-Entry black MINT 01.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,115
Re: Re:

espresso":ws9zpt8t said:
I have 2 pairs Cooka Rache levers. One is mint, the other pair is nos:

e nice levers. Should fit to your build.

I have a pair of Grafton re-entry levers in mint condition, but they are resrved for another collector.

In case you are interested please pm me.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Robert

Have PM'd you for prices... :)

Re:

They are Mr Control, not available in the UK, had to import them. Would be a fair saving on Graftons. PM me if your interested?

Wold Ranger":1869dyrj said:
They are Mr Control, not available in the UK, had to import them. Would be a fair saving on Graftons. PM me if your interested?

Thanks for the suggestion and for confirming what they are - I've still never heard of Mr Control before now! I guess I'm just too much of a badge snob for this unicorn of mine - it's not about the weight, it's about having everything I couldn't have/afford when I was a teenie drooling over all of the really cool stuff from way back when... :oops:

What I'm after needs to also be age-appropriate for a 1990/91 Ocoee with the other stuff I've mentioned in the OP, as well as being really cool.

I've been offered some nice looking Kooka levers, which I do recognise, but correct me if I'm wrong anyone, weren't these more of a late 90's lever along with their chainsets? I don't recall them being around in the 1990 - 92 period?

rjsdavis":2u4sygqw said:
Thanks for the suggestion and for confirming what they are - I've still never heard of Mr Control before now! I guess I'm just too much of a badge snob for this unicorn of mine - it's not about the weight, it's about having everything I couldn't have/afford when I was a teenie drooling over all of the really cool stuff from way back when... :oops:

What I'm after needs to also be age-appropriate for a 1990/91 Ocoee with the other stuff I've mentioned in the OP, as well as being really cool.
Funny to read. This is exactly the same with me and my 1993 Adroit build.

rjsdavis":2u4sygqw said:
I've been offered some nice looking Kooka levers, which I do recognise, but correct me if I'm wrong anyone, weren't these more of a late 90's lever along with their chainsets? I don't recall them being around in the 1990 - 92 period?
I guess you are right. They were made probably starting with 1996 or so.

Back