Kona cable hanger

Am I buying these back? Was it your self that I sold a pair of P2s and a set of curve barkes, stem etc to in about February on STW?

If so, great. Story of my life. Get rid of something, only to find very shortly afterwards that they could be of great use.

Oh well! C'est le vie.

Still interested. What have you got left of what I sold you? I'll gladly buy it all back if you have it and it's not being used! I'll pay you more than you paid me! ;-)

Could do with a stem and bars as well as the brakes.

Let me know and we'll sort something out.

I am keeping the fork and stem for a future project . I think I have thrown away the Marin bars and I used some bits of the brakes to fix my avid tri align , and sold the rest .
so unfortunately , nothing left to sell back .
I am sure i kept a cable hanger so I will have a better look tonight .

What do you still need Jackal?

I have an old Kona Lavadome that I think I'm going to end up splitting and selling bits off.

Let me know.

Ed

:)

cchris2lou - Thanks anyway. Let me know about the hangers - getting desparate now.

Bikermonkey - what year is the lava dome? If it's the right year ( about 95/96 ) I might be after a stem, seat ( Selle Italia Expedia ) crank ( Sugino Impel 500 ) wheels ( Mavic 221 ) and tyres ( Scratch and sniff, break and enter, any Kona tyres really ) Curve brake hangers, curve bars etc

ANY RETRO KONA STUFF CONSIDERED

Back