gt zaskar wanted

SEANSTEPHENS

GT Fan
Feedback
View
I'm after a gt zaskar frame or complete bike. Preferably between '92-97 Let me know if you have one that your looking to sell, can do a deal with my 97 sc heckler if your interested

Cheers

I don't have one for sale but you should give information about prefered size (GT-measurements are c-c), colour and prefered model year (e.g. U-Brakes in 1991 and 92). Also look at the links in the marketplace watch section.

Before the question comes up: Zaskar frames can be told apart from Taiwan-frames by the flat end cap of the top tube, the "6061" imprint on the dropout and the serial number with month and year as four digits, followed by running number (no letters!). Only the 1992 Pantera had a flat end cap but a different style serial number.

Remember that finding rigid GT forks can become a pain, especially if you need a longish steerer.

I've been keeping an eye on the forum and ebay for a while and there hardly seem to be any about. I'm after a 16" c-c / 18" c-t. Colour red/blue/turquoise ano, ball burnished. I'm not too fussy

I've got a 1992 zaskar, ball burnished, complete bike that i've had from new ?
and
a 1997 LE frame which has faults

Where are you based ?

Back