Sturmey archer AW Gear hub (or whatever you've got!)

oliverracing

Old School Hero
I'm looking at doing a hub gear build over the next few months, so I'm look for a sturmey archer AW to start off with (as they seem be be on the cheaper end of things), if it come with the peripherals (shifter ect) that would be a bonus by by no means a deal breaker either way. - I can find them on ebay for £18 including chain and postage clicky - so does anyone have one sat around that's never going to be used that you can beat that price (for a poor student ;) )

It needs to be a 36 hole variety with no internal brake, I'm not to fussed about axle length (but not ridiculously short), also if you have another wide range variety with 3 or more gears then I'm definitely willing to consider it and would be willing to splash out more for more gears. :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
oliverracing":329vu4bj said:
I'm looking at doing a hub gear build over the next few months, so I'm look for a sturmey archer AW to start off with (as they seem be be on the cheaper end of things), if it come with the peripherals (shifter ect) that would be a bonus by by no means a deal breaker either way. - I can find them on ebay for £18 including chain and postage clicky - so does anyone have one sat around that's never going to be used that you can beat that price (for a poor student ;) )

It needs to be a 36 hole variety with no internal brake, I'm not to fussed about axle length (but not ridiculously short), also if you have another wide range variety with 3 or more gears then I'm definitely willing to consider it and would be willing to splash out more for more gears. :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back