The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Having a few issues with cranks and need an early replacement for my alves biopace would be great but anything considered. Even better if you have the right BB as well!

Won't take a smaller granny so must be 28t minimum :facepalm:

Thanks guys. Last chance or this one will be moved on as running out of patience. I really want it to work as it's a lovely looking thing but a bit quirky to set up.

Re: 48/38/28 crankset wanted pronto

Just to be clear, I need the full jobbie, arms and rings at least. BB would be a bonus.

Thanks

Got a preety nice Deore MT60 cranks with 28-38-48 Biopace rings and original BB (not cardridge type ofc)
Could do some pics if You're interested

skolioza":21jd6eae said:
Got a preety nice Deore MT60 cranks with 28-38-48 Biopace rings and original BB (not cardridge type ofc)
Could do some pics if You're interested

You also have a PM!!!

The History Man":3rcgs043 said:
Having a few issues with cranks and need an early replacement for my alves biopace would be great but anything considered. Even better if you have the right BB as well!

Won't take a smaller granny so must be 28t minimum :facepalm:

Thanks guys. Last chance or this one will be moved on as running out of patience. I really want it to work as it's a lovely looking thing but a bit quirky to set up.

Why is it Quirky to set up......? Have you the Right components for the Job, axle lengths, Bottom bracket lengths, every thing matches up as it should....?

I did suggest buying a complete bike and transferring all the components was possibly the cheapest and safest way to ensure it all went smoothly.

Buying tonight!!!!!!!

Attachments

• COS.jpg
    COS.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 394

As long as the Axles lengths are ok, you will be fine.... ;)

Attachments

• 976144-prophet_of_doom1.jpg
    976144-prophet_of_doom1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 384

Is a FC-M300 crank any good to you? I also have a set of black XT 48/38/28 Biopace SG chainrings and a matching YST bottom bracket for the crank.
Pm me if you are interested.

Back