That's probably not a bad price to be honest :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-RARE-Sunt ... 485a5d64ed

I'll keep my eye out for you mate given its going on a CR :D

quote="andyz"]What are the chances of finding these:

Front mech 34.9mm clamp - dark-coloured special edition
Rear mech - same as above
Crankset, with black rings

All for '88 Fisher CR7[/quote]

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
^ that's been down to £275 when he does a 25% off run - which he does every now and then.

Catalogues only list the FD in 28 and 31 sizes DP?

Archemist":33l1ta7g said:
^ that's been down to £275 when he does a 25% off run - which he does every now and then.

Catalogues only list the FD in 28 and 31 sizes DP?

I think the 34.9 was a special edition one. It must have existed, as there is one here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=194001

I'd have the XCD crankset if it were reasonable, but don't really need the rest as the mechs are not right.

^ fair enough - makes sense that Suntour were supplying asap to the 'new' ally market - the Pro came out with the full size range, a year later, too so that figures.

I am (when awake :facepalm: ) always on the look for 6000/ 9000 / early Pro so will keep you in mind.

There were a couple of RD's in the states a week or two ago - not sure if they sold - sometimes a guy called 'dicknosebikes' ( :LOL: ) has early suntour too - he told me he's a pal with a stash that he sells on every now and again.
Good luck hunting
And

Still looking......

For the front mech especially.
I have a 28.6mm one - has anyone ever modified a clamp before, or made a bigger one and welded it on?

Back