WANTED - 1997/98 INK BLUE ZASKAR

Groove Cartel

Retro Newbie
Hi,

New here, but this would seem to be the place to find what I am after.

I owned a 1997 (pretty sure it was that year, may have been a 9:cool: Ink Blue Zaskar, which I never should have sold, along with an STS 1, original Heckler and lots of other stuff. Being all grown up, and having a garage and stuff now, I desperately want a Zaskar again, not sure if its nostalgia, a mid life crisis..... or THAT COLOUR!!

If anyone has one, very good condition only, and is looking to sell, please get in touch.

Cheers

Marcus

Ink blue ano was only available in 95 and 96. The blue in 97 was the Frost blue ano which was a matte color.

Attachments

• 95 Ink Blue.JPG
    95 Ink Blue.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 320
  • Zaskar Parade2.jpg
    Zaskar Parade2.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 320
Hi,

Thanks for the info.

I didnt realise mine was as early as 95! It was the sdame colour as the photo above but had different decals, the same as the one three from the back on the top photo, as ridden by Jez Avery.

I brought it as a frame only and built it up with Judy XC's, which I later changed to Manitou Xverts.

If anyone has one from this year, I think there was also the Ano Red one of the same year (matt) please let me know.

I have just completed a build on a 99 LTS 3000DS in Ink Blue, but dont know how to get photosa upon here.

Back