MTB frame

bm0p700f

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I am not picky about brand but it needs to float my boat. Alot floats my boat though. I must however be an late 80's or very early 90's frame as I have M730 bits to go on it. I am not fussy on frame material and my budget is flexible. I do not mind a project i.e a frame that require work. I run a bike shop after all and know a friendly frame builder for repairs. I am interested in frame or frame and fork. Complete bikes may be of interest but I will be removing the kit that come with it in favour of what I have.

What I do need is frame dimensions as I will not buy something that does not fit me. Please post seat length c-c or c-t and effective top tube length. If you have seat tube angles and head tube angles all the better.

So what do you have. I may also have parts I could offer in exchange.

The Scot is tempting, I'll think about tonight and if I do not get another lost mail item which costs me £128 in refund (I am a bit annoyed today) I might go for it. What would the shipping be.

Oranageone The stick BB does not worry me unless it is really stuck. Are the splines in the cup a bit mashed or are they good. If they are mashed I will pass on the frame. Can you post the frame as it will cost me alot more than postage to come and get it. I have no time either. Also I need to know the effective top tube length before I commit to buying.

bm0p700f":i57i2iuy said:
The Scot is tempting, I'll think about tonight and if I do not get another lost mail item which costs me £128 in refund (I am a bit annoyed today) I might go for it. What would the shipping be.

Special price today! :xmas-wink:

Shipping included: £150 posted to UK!

the top tube us 23in centre to centre im just waiting for the camera to charge and I will pop over some pictures of the bb for you

£150 for frame fork and bars, if so does the sun rise in the morning - yes.

Somethings just need to be owned.

Thanks

Malcolm

I've go an Indy Fab which would come cheap because of a dent on the down tube, but it's a 1997 model, a bit too "young", I'm afraid...

Back