fork it

benjy

Retro Guru
hi, iam looking for some mtb 26inch wheel v brake forks in black, with the longest head tube in the world, 1 1/8 size threadless if possible an supper super cheap or even free ;) must be good cond

they are to finish a bike iam building at the community charity shop iam working at, ( forgot to take picks of it an the size i need :facepalm:
i have looked though all the forks they have an none are long enough

if you can help that would be ace

you can post / drop it off at there shop for proof am not tying to do any one over

i carnt get back there till wed to measure it. but its fairly big. i will get some pics an sizes wed

if anyones got somthing that will fit ( even none retro ) dont mind the age let me know an i will get back to you wed if they will fit. thanks

right . need 200mm or close as poss if threaded. or 200 and above if not. bikes head tube is around 150mm. will be a nice bike when sorted. its polished alloy frame with teny alloy wheels in black

i have a set of rigid forks with 212mm in 1&1/8th sitting , black but a messy job (wasn't me) lol

postage or if your close pick up ? i'm just outside edinburgh

I think we are sorted now. Man in charge has seen some new ones that might be a good price today. Thanks for the offer. I will double check with him an get back if he isnt getting them

Back