Pace 1 inch Steerer NOW SORTED

welly

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi All,

Looking for a 1" steerer threadless to fit some RC35 forks as long as possible, aloso need the shim to fit a 1 and 1 1/8th crown. ( I think this is correct, I have a 1 and 1/8th crown and steerer and need it to fit a 1 inch pace frame )

can purchase or swap with my steerer.

Many thanks

Re: Pace 1 inch Steerer

I think I have what you need, just need to confirm I don't need it myself. Will get back to you tonight.

ishaw":ullribsl said:
I think I have what you need, just need to confirm I don't need it myself. Will get back to you tonight.

Fantastic,

Cheers

Have a new 1" alloy steerer - and a matching 1" RC35 crown (in Pace gold) - going spare....

Carge":9h1zc30h said:
Have a new 1" alloy steerer - and a matching 1" RC35 crown (in Pace gold) - going spare....

If the OP isn't interested in these then I definitely would be, pending price and pics of the crown.

Carge":28pxglco said:

Thanks for the offer but i like the silver crown I have, just looking for steerer and shim.

Just found out they are actually Pace RC36 Evo forks, not sure if this makes any difference to the steerer and shim.

Anyone able to help out?

Many thanks

Back